Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Under a Bridge

I recently had the extreme pleasure of shoot with a local photographer who goes by MediaKAB, and whilst doing so I got to wear one of my accidental favorite dresses. I bought this dress to sell in my etsy shop, but when I washed it ... magically, half of it shrunk? So I kept it as it was un-sellable, and it became one of my favorite wardrobe pieces. It's a simple cotton 1950s dress in my favorite color scheme, and I love it. I am so happy I got to shoot photos in it!



7 comments:

art deco dame said...

You and the dress are gorgeous!

Apothecary Inn said...

I LOVE the bottom pic! The overall mood/coloring is phenomenal, and you are of course lovely (as always!).

Hanna Confer said...

You look beautiful, that dress shrunk because it was meant to stay with you.

Unknown said...

I love this shoot! My fave is the first photo-so chic and stylish! You look great mama! xox

Anonymous said...

I remember your instagram of this dress and thinking of how beautiful it is. I love all these shots!!! Nice job to the photographer! beautiful modeling job, and what a lovely dress too!!!! Great poses. You are the queen of great poses though.
+Victoria+

Kristian said...

Gorgeous colors.

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Gorgeous everything...but shoes <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...