Friday, June 7, 2013

High Up a Tree

Once in a while Toma decides he wants to take some pictures, and once in a while they are something I can also use here on the blog. One of our more recent shoots involved one of my newest acquisitions; A lovely but worn out 1930s dress. I am not usually one to wear frocks that old, but I like the summery feel off this swiss dot dress. I am not sure why, but these shots remind me of a summer during the great depression. Also, I just really love climbing trees.







9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots -love the last one of you up a tree.

Miss Emmi said...

I agree - the first shoe has a very 'dustbowl depression' era look. Have you ever seen Carnivale? I loved that aesthetic.

art deco dame said...

All great shots,I think the second to last is my favorite

Anonymous said...

These are perfect "Depression era" photos!!!! I love it!!
+Victoria+

Cassie Cridlebaugh said...

I love your hair! Its a really lovely color. :)

Katie Pink said...

Beautiful photos, and a really great dress.

robutton.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great photography, and I really love how your red hair pops against the blue polka dot dress.
The photo of you peering out from underneath the tree branch is my favourite.

Caged Canary - Live The Fairytale
www.cagedcanary.blogspot.co.nz

Alli said...

Gorgeous photos! You look amazing :) (and I love that dress....super cute) :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos :) I love that blue dress, it is so cute, esp. with your red hair :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...