Sunday, September 25, 2011

Season of the Witches

Much to my excitement, we have recruited Solanah for the hallowe'en series of images Toma has been working on as of late. We crammed the car full of brooms, buckets, and black hats and headed out to the edges of our town. We three drove around bickering over location, a fight in which Toma won when he threw a tantrum because he "NEEDED a Cornfield!"

Overall, I am glad Toma forcefully elected the corn stalks at sunset, as they made for some beautiful images. Very vintage feeling I think. But wait! There's more. You know you want to see the behind the scenes of this shoot, which is mostly narrated by me, as I never stop talking. We filmed as much as we could until the chupacabra started making scary noises in the corn in our direction...

9 comments:

Andi B. Goode said...

These photos are fantastic! I love them. Especially the last shot. Perfect.
-Andi x

Casey Maura said...

Loving this photoshoot--you and Solanah are the perfect vintagy witches! ;) The video is so fun as well--love the part about the chupacabra... haha!

Dakota said...

I love these pictures!! They're really stunning.
The video was adorable, too; it looks like y'all had such fun shooting, which makes it extra lovely.

Flapper Flickers + Silent Stanzas said...

What a fantastic photoshoot! You two look wickedly beautiful ;)

The Witchery Vintage said...

You have made me very proud! Witches of the World unite! I love this! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Love these, you do a great 'spooky' lady : )

Cakes
http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

BaronessVonVintage said...

These are AMAZINGGGGG!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see more shots from it. Love cornfields and how the shots came out.

Romina G. said...

You should make videos more often!
I loved it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...