Friday, September 23, 2011

The 80s Called

I finally bought some new autumn shoes the other night at target, a short "bootie" style that seems to be all the rage these days. Once I got them home and pair with a dress, I nearly wept in the shock that I appear to have fallen straight out of the 80s. This is on par with mortal sins to me... It doesn't help that I wore an 80s does 50s dress, to complete the look of, well, horror. Not my best effort.





Oh well, I suppose I can save them as "witch shoes" for dress up and photoshoots. I redeemed myself by purchasing an amazing pair of shoes at Goodwill the following day. Blog post on those super cuties come monday! See you then.

9 comments:

art deco dame said...

well aren't you pretty in pink

Twila Jean said...

Har har har Desiree :/ hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

well, if I thought that I would fit into that dress, I would try and convince you that it doesn't look good and that you should probably sell it. To me. But since it's likely not my size, I'll be honest and tell you that it's cute ;)

Saba said...

It's somehow super difficult to find good autumn/winter shoes at all I've been finding! At least on my budget anyway.

Can't wait to see your new thrifted shoes!

Lacey Park said...

80's it is but you still look great!

seannaapproved said...

You've got to be kidding me. You look adorable! Love the dress and the shoes. And those tights/hose are so burlesque. Love it!

The Witchery Vintage said...

Great as always!!!

Unknown said...

I LOOOVE that dress! So cute :)

Anonymous said...

You should dress your daughter up this way and you can match. and then you need to dress up your baby girl up too like this. and then your son and Toma can look all dressed up in black and you have a future family photo!!! hehe. I love this outfit. it's so lovely. the bow really ads a lot and the boots match well too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...