Thursday, April 8, 2010

Feeling Quite Fourties

As I anxiously await spring this morning, I was taunted by foolish mother nature and her Sun, Rain, Hail, Sun, Rain, Wind weather pattern. I did manage to snap a few pictures of my outfit, in the fleeting sunlight of the morning.
The skirt is a lovely 40s Jantzen that was a gift from Solanah, and the blouse we scored out thrifting one day. The messy closet behind me is my Etsy Workspace filled to the brim with frocks, shoes, hats and whatnotery.
Today was Etsy picture day, thus my 40s style victory rolls. I was photographing some beautiful 40s dresses! I am so excited to list them this afternoon.
Well, I am off to cozy up with some warm tea, while I continue to wait out winter, and welcome spring. Warm weather please!

7 comments:

Carys said...

Lovely outfit, and your hair looks absolutely amazing!!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Marie said...

Such a pretty spring color- it's right around the corner.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

sarah said...

I love that skirt! What a beautiful colour. Your hair is also lovely!

angie.a said...

Beautiful color, and that shirt is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt - and hair. Hope it's OK that I showcased your adorable 40s peplum dress on my blog.... was so happy to see it listed on Etsy when I went a-searching for peplum adorned pieces!

Anonymous said...

You take beautiful photos! And if it makes you feel any better... I'm a PDX gal myself and the weather should be high of 63 and clear on Saturday! Yippee!

Twila Jean said...

Christine - Thank you so much for featuring my dress on your blog! love your picks <3

Amber - I sure hope it warms up soon. I might freeze to death

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...