Monday, March 22, 2010

The Exquisite Photo Studio and Home Office

I may have mentioned when we moved here that I had to struggle to find a space to shoot photos for my Etsy Shop. I also had the problem of storing all the frocks, hats, and shoes. Well, I present to you lovely readers, my workspace:

(click to enlarge image.)

My storing closet belongs to my 2 year old daughter. She has a wardrobe in her bedroom, so she does not need this closet. It's now full to the brim with old clothes and shipping supplies. I also do my photography in her room as she gets the best light in the whole house. She does not seem to mind, as the kids play in the other (bigger) bedroom down the hall filled with toys.
So what does it look like in the bedroom when I am not using it to shoot pictures?
I know, I know... I live a super glamorous life! All joking aside, this is my work space. This is where all the Exquisite Bones magic is made. And for the record, that yellow dress is for sale right here!

6 comments:

Miss Lottie Lou said...

That's awfully kind of her to let you use her bedroom!
Lottie x

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

I use my daughter's closet for clothes and fabric storage too! Hopefully, we'll get a bigger place before she ends up needing her closet back! :) By the way, I gave you an award on my blog...love you, love your blog!!
http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-sugar-doll-award.html

Stefanie Valentine said...

I'll bet that when she's older she'll want her closet brimmed to the max with clothes like that!

TemperamentalBroad@blogspot.com said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award over at my blog :-)

Coedith said...

I want to see you pose at that piano! Too cute.

Ligeia said...

beautiful space
love your shots <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...