Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dungarees to Dig In

Sunday, was lovely and bright here! I spent the morning wandering around the yard, looking at all the flowers popping up, and playing a little soccer with the kids. I set up my little metal table under a tree out back, I can't wait for summer so I can have breakfast outside with the family.

(click to enlarge.)


By some strange turn of magical events my husband decided to built a box around my garden plot. I was so happy when he arrived home to build it for me today! Tomorrow, if we are blessed with more sunshine, will be planting day!
(click to enlarge.)

Is my head scarf not the funniest thing ever? I had no idea it had come so untied and poofy. I look like Minnie Mouse. A riot!
My dungarees are, of course, the Freddies Of Pinewood 50s reproduction jeans. I adore these jeans, and they make gardening a very stylish affair. If you don't own a pair yet, you should order some... garden season is here!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice yard!!

Kate said...

Which type of jeans did you go for? I really like the fit of yours but I can never pick any one pair when I go onto the Freddie's website!

Naomi Vida said...

cute hair!

Arancha Vázquez said...

I've just found your blog and i must say i'm in love with your style! There are people who wear vintage clothes but they don't fit them, but you look like you really lived in the 50s with outfits like this. I love the red bow in your hair and specially this repro jeans, i want a pair too!

P.S. I'm from Spain, so forgive me if my english's not as perfect as i'd like

Miss Woody said...

you are wonderful !

Charlotte said...

Love your gardening look!

Charlotte xx
Tuppence Ha'Penny

Witchcrafted Life said...

You look as cute as a spring robin! I adore your red head scarf and think the poof factor just adds to its playful charm.


Wishing you a blissful Thursday,
♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

you're so adorable, you make it look so simple! love the vintage jeans!
xoxo alison

Jana said...

I so want a garden like that. Can I borrow him?

Shelley O Matic said...

Oh so CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...