Thursday, September 22, 2011

Light As A Feather

We have been working on a series of images for Toma's mother in a spooky hallowe'en vein. I am not sure exactly what these images will be used for, but they are a lot of fun to create. Here are some shots from our "levitation" shoot. I was happy to get the kids involved a little, even though they have an extremely hard time staying focused on the task at hand.




Even little margaux had a hand at floating. She is much better at this than I am, she must do pilates when I am not looking. My abs (read: baby) were KILLING me the day after this shoot.


Magically, we even sort of captured a family shot with the self timer. I am still amazed by this.

Toma also has a website live now for all of his work, you should check it out:DolaraDesign.com

9 comments:

Nelly said...

Adams family eat your heart out theres a new family on the block lol

art deco dame said...

great shots,ugh I can't imagine how bad that would hurt your poor prego back though.Love the family photo.

Lady in black said...

Photos are fabulously creepy. I just love the last one :)

OrigamiGirl said...

These shots look really cool. The levitation is a great effect!

Miss Emmi said...

Looks amazing! Such a cool effect!

Gabriella said...

Lovely as always. That dress is amazing!

garofit said...

Love it all, you all look fabulous, great pics!

Malayka said...

These are fantastic! Wow I love them!

Charlotte said...

They certainly are spooky but amazing. I am loving being a new follower of your blog. Amazing photography! Lottie -x-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...