Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Obligatory Holiday Post

Regardless of your stance on the holiday known as the feast of Saint Valentine, you must admit having a good excuse to dress up is always a good time. This years Valentines found me at Team Jessup's house, for a fancy soireƩ with pink cocktails. Our most favorite multi-dimensional blogging family was entirely present, with Coedith in a fabulous handmade themed circle skirt. Solanah was there too, wearing a full length mink coat that was outrageously pretty. Sloe Gin Fizz got the best of me, and I had to go home early, but the party and the games we played were quite fun!

Photobucket
Is this photo not hilarious? I think it totally reminds me of the picture your mom would snap in the minutes before you are out the door and off to your senior prom.
Other than the cheese factor of this picture, do take note of my FABULOUS dress which I got from Dandelion Vintage. Such amazing stuff on her site, you should go browse after you are done reading this blog post! Oh, and the date... yes, I had a date. Shhh... If you are a regular follower you will notice its the same guy from this post, and this post...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our parties are so amazing, and little known fact, we are actually the mob. We even have the bald Italian guy who points his finger a lot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you had a memorable holiday weekend, or in the very least ate chocolate. I am pretty sure that is something you must accomplish on or around valentines day. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.

17 comments:

art deco dame said...

CUTE PHOTOS!Looks like you all had a great time

Debi said...

Lovely photos! Looks like it was a blast!!

Betty2Tone said...

Everyone looks so nice!

The Fabulous Mrs.Wing said...

That dress is spectacular!! I love the hair as well. All the curls piled on top remind me of Betty Grable.

Coedith said...

Ha! If you went home early I must have never even got there-and I thought I was out late. Ahh youth, you wear it beautifully. I was also glad to see what a nice guy your date seems to be.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

everyone looks wonderful. I love your outfit here. Seems like you've been hanging out a lot with that man. You two look sweet together.

Kristina said...

Wow! The dress! I can almost feel it and hear it . I magine that it makes nice litle sounds when u move around..? And the Look! The Hair! Niiiiiice....

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

That is one fancy dress. And... a date! Eeeee! Very exciting :)

Anonymous said...

LOL
Every party needs a bald Italian man who points his finger a lot

Great looking group!

Miss Amethyst said...

ok!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! :DD Just fab!!!

pinupcandy said...

I have noticed the guy and the shoes... I love your petticoat!!

Casey Maura said...

You always have the most fun-looking parties to attend! :) Love your outfit!

♥ Casey

Leslie Kimel said...

You look so glamorous. I love your dress and crinoline! And your hair too!

Anonymous said...

You all look like gangsters and their molls, LOL, and a bit like the characters from Boardwalk Empire, did you see sason I? Fabulous retro outfits, you could die for that style!! All I need is a time machine and some old dough.

cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

The Witchery Vintage said...

I really wished I lived closer! How much fun you are all having! Your make up looks gorgeous and the men look so dapper! A perfect Valentines Day!

Rebeccak said...

Hehee! These group shots are amazing! Looks like a fabulous evening (with a cute date!).

Joshua Jessup said...

Why do I always look like such a creep? Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...