Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Three's Company

As promised today's blog is a sampling of images from our shoot on the farm. I wish I could explain in proper words the idea we were going for, but realistically, what we were going for just happened. We packed a car load of props and several outfits, and a ton of film and headed out. This is what Toma (of Dolara Design) was able to capture, and I must say I am quite pleased with the outcome.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After we left the farm and departed towards our respective homes, we stumbled upon the orchard (remember my umbrella?) Here in the orchard we got a few more shots, which I think were the best of the day for sure. And despite being frozen to the core on the ride back, I am happy I was able to participate in the fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The rest of the set can be seen here, and I really recommend checking them out. The other two models Cara Mia and Green Orchid were brilliant fun to work with, and have such amazing artistic ideas. To see more of Toma's work please check out Dolara Design.

13 comments:

Hep~Kitten said...

These photos are so pretty and unique.

For The Vintage Fashionista

Malayka said...

Great photos, they set a great mood.

garofit said...

Love them!

Sara Kristiina said...

Gorgeous photos!

-Sara
autumn, coffee and inspiration

Samurai Mom said...

I really love the look of the model in the striped tights, especially her hair. Does she have a blog?

Rebeccak said...

I love what she's done with the colours - magical and creepy!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I really love the third photo so so so so so so so so much.

Kate said...

Great photos :) The third one is fantastic!

Twila Jean said...

Thanks everyone.
No Samurai mom, sadly Cara Mia doesnt blog. I wish she would!!!

The Witchery Vintage said...

I love the colours! There so brooding in a way but at the same time there is a quirky fun about them!!! Bravo to you all for braving the cold!! :)

Brooke said...

Uh-mazing! Such beautiful and poetic photos! Lovely. Lovely. Lovely.

ihanuudet by fleure said...

Vauh,great pics.i really like the feeling of them.

Reagan said...

I love your mustard colored hat! Is it vintage or new? If new where did you get it?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...