Monday, February 15, 2010

My Little Valentines.

Valentine's Day for me was celebrated by going to to the hardware store with the whole family, and then baking for today's playdate. I set out the table with all the ingredients and the kids helped me piece together a Clementine Loaf and some Clementine Salsa. They did ok, and the table was only marginally messy when we finished.
The man of the house did not entirely forget Valentine's day, as you can see by the lovely rhinestone number in the upper left corner. Oh how it sparkles in the day light!
Here is a full shot of my outfit du jour, which was given to me by Solanah the other night. Its a darling 1940s rayon suit, and I felt like a girl scout all day.

Well, I do hope you all had a good holiday weekend! I am off to finish preparing for today's playdate. Please send good thoughts, in hopes we all keep our sanity in a room full of toddlers.

9 comments:

Solanah said...

You look so cute in the suit! Love the belt with it :)

Unknown said...

YOu look cute, Love your gift Good luck with your play date

sarah said...

Your hair is immaculate! And that suit is just as lovely as can be. :)

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

What a gorgeous outfit! Love your jewelry as well!

Holly Dai said...

You aren't writing about anything controversial???? SHAME ON YOU. On a side note my step mom did actually make many furs from road kill. She's a classy lady! Hope to see you soon!

Holly Dai
http://rosecityschoolofburlesque.com

Casey Maura said...

OOOH! Sparkly! What a gorgeous bracelet! Very, very glamorous and "you"! ;)

That suit is amazing; I adore the color! You look fantastic!

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

art deco dame said...

love the suit and bracelet!!your kiddies are adorable

Darla Deville said...

Love Love Love that suit! Looks stunning on you and the bracelet your beau gave you is lovely.

♥Darla

Angel said...

I just give you an award!!!

http://angelsstylescrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/02/why-it-is-hard-for-me-to-shop-in-sales.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...