Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cold Weather Wear

I was just sent the final pictures from my shoot for EfiaFair (on Etsy). The shoot was by Vorpal Images, the ever amazing duo!
EfiaFair makes lovely romantic victorian inspired Mitts, Spats, and Scarves. All are hand knit, and after seeing them up close, are made of the highest quality. This is one of those reasons I love Etsy, you never know what you are going to find.
On to the pictures from our shoot, you can click to enlarge any of them.

The dress I am wearing in this shoot is one you might remember from the Tweaker Sale Score post. And the Hat is my yellow topper hat, That I recently acquired. That fancy brown umbrella is mine too! I adore it. This is hands down one of my favorite outfits from a shoot ever. I love how everything just worked together.
My make-up was done by the other half of Vorpal Images, Alicia Mariah Elfving. She always makes me look so much better than I do in real life.

On the home front, I am still a bit sick, and not in the mood to do anything. I need to get out of this funk and feel better. Send your good thoughts please!

4 comments:

Antiorder said...

Get better soon! I love how these shots turned out. :)

Angel said...

Twila Jean,

You are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see some shots with your new chocolate coloured hair!

Definitely you are one of my favourite bloggers and if you'd just get some stuff in your Etsy shop that would fit me everywhere I'd definitely shop from you...

Get better soon, take some time to relax and if you can, when you're better get a babysitter and take a day to yourself to relax and do something that you would love!

Big Hug!
Angel

Lolita Haze said...

Today I want to be you. I think today should be the day!

Malayka said...

What a brilliant hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...