Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Caught the Fever

Wow, I have disappeared here in blog land. It was a busy weekend, that turned into a sick week. So here I am finally able to update.
Friday night were through our Fashion Show event to raise money for charity, it went off seamlessly and we raised nearly $1000 for children's cancer fund! Not to bad for Vancouver, WA that is for sure!
What an awful picture of me! I hosted the night and was running around like a lunatic to make sure everything went to plan..by the time the pictures were taken at the end of the night, I looked like total rubbish.
Here is a shot of me before we left for the event, looking a bit more put together:
After waking up the next morning and hanging with my kids, I headed to Salon 77 in Portland, OR to have my hair colored for an AMAZING photoshoot with Vorpal Images. (you will have to wait to see this shoot!) Salon 77 is an adorable salon in the basement of an old bulding in the pearl district. So neat!
Not to scare you, but here is a blurry sneak peak at my new color:
Brown. I am a brunette. I am not sure how much I love it yet, its growing on me, but its so... brunette. Anyway, the color job itself is beautiful. I will keep it for a while and see where it takes me.

Sunday was the EPIC shoot with Vorpal, and I woke up sick. I wore a corset for most of the day, whilst hacking and coughing. I am sure the pictures will look amazing, but the day kicked my butt. Monday morning I woke up worse than the day before and slept nearly the whole day away.

I am just now slowly starting to feel better.. a nice soak in the tub may be all that I need today...

9 comments:

ami said...

Your hair looks FAB!!
And, as to the sickness, go to www.charmcitydaily.com and read my post on being Sick With Style!!

(though I bet you could have written it yourself...)

Get well!!
xo

Antiorder said...

Seriously. I love the brunette. I think it looks gorgeous.

art deco dame said...

you look great either way but I am a fan of you with dark hair!

Solanah said...

Ah! I love it! It looks like it has a bit of red in it.

Anonymous said...

It really suits you!

BaronessVonVintage said...

You look great! Not many people can rock blonde OR brunette locks, but you can!

Little Miss B said...

can't wait to see more shots of the hair it looks great. well done on the charity night too.

Miss Go Lightly said...

Congrats on raising money for the kiddies :) and you look lovely as a brunette! Feel better! Xoxo!

Anonymous said...

Both colours suit you, but the darker, makes you look oh soooo young!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...