Monday, November 12, 2012

Palmer Wirfs Antique Expo - October

So, it feels like half of an eternity since I have had the time to sit here and type out a blog, and really it has almost been that long. But it's not my fault I swear! My computer DIED. dead. deceased. And with it my whole life went the way of the do-do. The entirety of my career revolves around my ability to access image files and the internet. So, its with a giant sigh of relief I inform you that I have a new computer and I am back in business. Because of my technical injury, I am slightly behind on blog posts. This post on the infamous Palmer Wirfs Antique Expo is long over do, but here it is, tardy but complete. I attended Solo this season, as Solanah was too busy to be my partner in crime and I spent very little money in comparison to other years but it was fun none the less. I saw many friends like Christine from Living Threads Vintage, Sarah from Stutterin Mama's Roadside Boutique, and Rhiannon of Garb OH! Oh.. and I walked away with this delightful LILLI ANN princess coat, listed front and center on Twila Jean Vintage. My outfit is a FABULOUS 1940s dress I picked up at a local yard sale. I am pretty sure I got it for $15! My hat is an expo acquisition from a few years ago. It's always my favorite hat to pair with a little victory roll.

3 comments:

art deco dame said...

I adore that hat!And your arm full of Bakelite.

Lil said...

You look very lovely, cannot believe you picked up that beautiful dress at a yard sale, and oh that hat, very nice with a victory roll as you can see them properly,
Love Lil x
www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com

Lahryssa Byrd said...

You always look so very stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...