Monday, October 22, 2012

San Francisco Day Two

Another clever title on the forefront today! My second day in San Francisco visiting my friend and super adorable model Gabrielle. The second day of my trip we went vintage shopping and sight seeing. We stopped in on this amazing crazy gypsy-esque flea market where there was good vintage, strange oddities, and some knock off Chanel hand bags. I picked up some rather good vintage frocks, all of which have already sold out of my etsy shop! After the flea we headed out to the Wharf to visit Musee Mechanique, for some photobooth action, and I even wrestled a luchador. Also, there was a funny asian man, who was found in several of my pictures as I reviewed my camera... it was .. Odd. My blouse is the most amazing 1940s knitted jumper ever! A gift from Gabrielle herself! I got to wear the brightest colors on my trip, like a redhead box of crayons!

6 comments:

Lil said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time, I do love going to those flea market type things, you can really pick up some great stuff for amazing prices, but there too, are...strange things! You look amazing, i love that jumper, I also love how well it goes with your red hair which you have brilliantly matched with that belt. Your shoes are to die for, I think its safe to say that you utfit is amazing!
Love Lil x
www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com

Comrade Von Pussycat said...

Beautiful photographs of San Francisco! They make me a little homesick, but I'll be back in California soon enough! I love your fire engine red Bettie do, I can never seem to get the look down myself :P

Kristian said...

We visited the Musee Mechanique in SF too- so much fun!

Loving the whole look, but the stockings+shoes are really what cinches it for me!

art deco dame said...

This makes me want to go to SF right now.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics - looks like you're having a fab time.

I love a good flea market mooch - did you get anything?

Anonymous said...

I really love the arm wrestling shot so much. Such personality!!! hehehehe. I want some of that amazing looking bread too!
+Victoria+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...