Monday, November 26, 2012

Day in the Life of

I figured I should round out a little post about what I do most days of the week. The non-stop go go go is all I really know, so I thought I would give you a peek at my calmest day. When I am not working at the Antique Mall, or doing Photobooths for Limelight Photobooth, I am giving myself bad haircuts, out with all the kids in tow, mailing out etsy orders, hitting up libraries, grocery shopping, and sometimes sipping a beer. I'll let the pictures tell the story today. Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Bordellos courtesy of Baby Girl Boutique

4 comments:

Dina@VintageAdvantage said...

omg...
How do you run errands in those towering heels?!
They look so cute...I wish I could wear them!

Xox
www.VintageAdvantage.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

You are seriously so gorgeous. I don't know how in the world you run all your errands in those shoes but you certainly look great doing it!!

I admit though the car seat on the cart kind of gives me a heart attack. The carts and the car seats are not built to be compatible with each other and that weight makes the cart very top heavy and unstable, it would not take much to knock the whole cart over and send the baby to the hospital. I have seen it happen and it's very very scary to watch. I know I'm just some random blog reader and should probably just mind my own business, but I would consider wearing the baby in a carrier like an Ergo or ring sling, or putting the car seat in the actual basket of the cart.

Sorry if I was out of line to say anything, I am a big fan of your blog and love your updates (and especially your outfit posts!). I would just hate to see your little baby get hurt!!

Tani Thompson said...

hahaha... Love this post! You are a goddess! My baby is all grown up. I look back on it and I am not sure how I survived it all, Then I see this post and think...Oh ya, it can be done! BIG HUG DOll!

Unknown said...

Adorable, Adorable kiddos :) (And of course, you look perfectly lovely ;)
xo
ConstantlyAlice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...