Monday, November 19, 2012

A Video Tutorial - BOW Hair

I had several requests on my Instagram for instructions on how to create the bow style I have been wearing a lot lately, so I thought I would whip up a quick video tutorial so everyone can see how easy it is to accomplish. It works best on shoulder length hair, as you need a bit of hair to create the fullness of the bow.


You are going to need the following items to pull this off:

  • A hair brush or comb
  • Some Bobby pins / Kirby Grips
  • A ponytail holder / Rubber band
  • Hair spray



I hope you enjoyed this more than the person who commented that they hate my bangs on you tube.

13 comments:

Twila Jean said...

HAHA! Also, my screen cap on this video is pretty epic.

Miss Dolly Bow Peep said...

Thankyou so much for this! Is it ok if I share it on my blog?

Twila Jean said...

Miss Dolly, of course! share away! :)

Dina@VintageAdvantage said...

That's adorable! I'm going to try it :-)
P.S. I think your bangs look great!

xox
www.VintageAdvantage.blogspot.com

Sweetpaintedlady said...

Super cute hun, ignore the bang hating troll :)

xx Rosina Lee

Alli said...

Thanks for the awesome tutorial.....so cute :)
And poopoo to the person who doesnt like your bangs.....I think you look amazing :)

Candi said...

That person probably just had bangs-envy...(is that correct terminology? lol:)
Sweet tutorial...I can't believe how simple that is! I'm normally pretty good at working stuff like that out, but the hair bow always threw me! :D

Candi
xx

www.bettiehousewife.com

Lil said...

Thanks for the tutorial, it was super easy, I expected it to be really hard but it only took a few minutes. Thank you, and don't worry your bangs suit your perfectly and look fab,
Love Lil x
www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com

Butch said...

Great Tutorial, thank you. I'm going to give it whirl!

Jade

Jo Waterhouse said...

Great tutorial! It's such a super sweet look!

Marcy said...

It was so fun to see the darling personality you have that matches your lovely images!

Valerie said...

Adorable, I watched the video and immediately tried this on my own hair afterwards. So easy, I was always so intimidated by this hairstyle, thanks for the tips!

Anonymous said...

Im going to try this first thing in the morning...it looks so fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...