Thursday, September 29, 2011

Friday Frocks (a little early..)

It has been suggested to me by a few people that I should start blogging some sneak peeks of what is headed into my etsy shop, Exquisite Bones. I have decided maybe I will give it a whirl, so I am now dedicating my Friday posts to "Friday Frocks" a preview of what's headed to the shop. The blog will be the first place to see new items, which gives blog readers a first chance to buy or reserve them. Ok, enough with the blah blah blahs, onto the goodies.




As always, many thanks to photobucket, for screwing up my images. I wish I could figure out a better host for my pictures.

14 comments:

Naomi~ said...

The sea foam green dress is gorgeous, and I'd be interested in it. You mention "as is" - what are the problems with it?

Twila Jean said...

Naomi - it has some underarm fade, and some fades here and there all over the dress. It is really pretty regardless.... and I am drafting this listing tonight so tomorrow you should be able to see all the pictures :) its SO lovely.

World.War.Three.Blues said...

Love the swirl dress!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

So tempted by the Swirl (I have several in my dress collection) and the seafoam frock! I use flickr to house all my photos.

art deco dame said...

oh love the items!The swirl is great!

Naomi~ said...

Thank you! I'll keep an eye out for the listing in the morning!

Poppycock! Vintage said...

Oh, I'm definitely interested in the wrap dress! What are the issues with it?

OrigamiGirl said...

That seafoam green dress looks really interesting and usual!

Gabriella said...

OMG I want them all. 'specially that swimsuit. So lovely!

Melynda said...

If it's not already taken I would like to buy the swirl dress.
mkcarver (at) q (dot) com
www.countrygirlcouture.blogspot.com/

Twila Jean said...

WOW! the swirl was a popular one! everyone asked, so I listed it last night, I woke up this morning and it was SOLD!!!!!

Tattoos and Heart Shaped Sunglasses said...

Hey, just dropped by to say hi! :) Lovely blog, very inspirational! :) x

Vent About Relationship said...

I LOVE the red wine house dress!!!

Twila Jean said...

FINALLY getting the green one listed.. as we speak :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...