Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Genie

Between working three jobs, raising three kids, and enjoying three beers after dinner, I haven't much time to take to posting pictures of anything. The one thing I truly look forward to is breakfast army, and even that has been put on the back burner for weeks. This week I made it a point to force my friends into some early morning social interaction. This week we ended up at a little place called Genie's, which is pretty nondescript and has huge lines... but there was a silver lining, BACON BLOODY MARY. (sometimes I think this blog blurs the lines between a fashion expose, and an alcoholics memoirs.) Team Jessup was there to enjoy the mornings tomato based festivities. I wore the coolest zipper-front dress that I purchased from Bombshells and Babes! Of course the dress was paired with my fullest square dancing crinoline to ensure a collection of stares from the general public. Oh, and obviously I loaded up the bakelite! Oh how I long for next sunday, where ever my endless search for amazing bloody mary's leads me and mine.

9 comments:

art deco dame said...

That dress is amazingly cute and omg I want a bacon bloody Mary right meow.

Unknown said...

A mother of three and you look so bloody fantastic - I really don't have an excuse to not dress up! I often think I should really just wear my frocks to the lab! :)

Nora
Nora Finds

OrigamiGirl said...

I've never heard of a bacon bloody mary before and I am fascinated! Sounds tasty.

voguevintage said...

mmmmmm, bacon! and that sweet baby face - Olive is getting cuter all the time

Ms. Falcon said...

your dress is a dream. wow ...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Raquel Stecher said...

Hey! I've missed your posts but have so much fun following your Instagram photos. Hope you had a nice time on your trip. Your dress is amazing!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Thoroughly beautiful outfit! I adore the colour palette. It's so perfect for fall and looks ravishing on you.

♥ Jessica

Anonymous said...

I really love your dress!

Unknown said...

So that's what I keep tripping over after bloody mary's --the line between fashion expose and alcoholic memoirs! Stupid line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...