Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Twila Jean Goin' Global with BabyGirlBoutique.Com

I have been patiently (yeah, right!) waiting for the rest of the images to surface so I could do this blog post. Now that most are live on the site, let me tell you a little about how I got to model for Baby Girl Boutique.

 



I'm not even sort of joking how excited I was to be given this opportunity, to the point of dancing around my living room yelling I was gonna be famous. (yeah right... but I can pretend right?)
I am fortunate enough to live very close to Baby Girl Boutique International Super Headquarters, which houses more retro inspired, rockabilly, and burlesque type duds than you could ever imagine.
I met up with BGB proprietress, Tatyana who also runs Lot 14 Photography and got down to business in their huge and decadent studio space. The dressing area was girly as can be and outfitted with a vintage vanity to polish off your looks. I modeled quite a bit by Broad Minded Clothing, an in house line, as well channeling my inner Bad Sandy. I left the shoot, feeling a lot more famous... whether or not I am truly am.. doesn't matter because in my head, I am magnificent. And so modest too...








I feel so lucky to have met so many of the awesome people, designers, and photographers I have. This experience was no different. The ladies of Baby Girl Boutique were so kind and accommodating. They were fun to talk business with and left me with some awesome pictures I can show my grandkids someday and say, "hey, look how bad ass I used to be... wait.. am.. still am a badass"

16 comments:

art deco dame said...

Great shots lady!You look smokin' hot!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

OMG THAT IS VERY EXCITING!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome shoot Twila Jean! You look smokin' hot!

Dina@VintageAdvantage said...

How fabulous! You look amazing! My favorite pic is the last one, in that leathery-vinyly black get up. You look like Emma Peel!

MelleM said...

Très pin up, très jolie photo

Laurence said...

Gorgeous pictures! Your hair are just PERFECT!!!!

http://lostin1950.blogspot.fr

In The Heyday said...

You look wonderful!

Kristian said...

You look fabulous.

Alli said...

Amazing shots! You look gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

My name is twila!!

Holly Hall said...

So seriously badass! You look hot! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Do you run or work out after having each child? I don't know how you look so lovely after having a baby not too long ago. It amazes me.
+Victoria+

debra mejia said...

Really cool photos and great outfits!

m said...

I love the side shot of you in the red skirt... HOT!!

If you're looking for some awesome vintage cat eye glasses, come by my place and look around.

Bombshell Bettie said...

your guns in the first pic are like 'WHAAAAAT'
you are killing this whole being famous thing. I know a lot of people that shop on bgb (i used to but now i'm too poor..LOL) so lots of people are going to see your face..and your shiny hiney

Kathleen said...

Love all these hats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...