Monday, October 8, 2012

San Francisco Day One

Like that clever little title? I came up with it myself! So, I bet you can imagine what this post is about? My trip to San Francisco, furthermore, the first day of said trip. I went down to visit retired Twila Jean Vintage model, Gabrielle! She now lives in the bay area so she took me out on the town, and showed me where to score vintage. I did a great many things on this trip, though the vintage shopping is quite disappointing there comparatively to my area. We did get to see walls of grafitti, Dollhouse Bettie, a slue of ultra high end vintage shops, and the only pair of authentic 1950s fetish heels I have ever seen in real life. We also had sushi, because everywhere you go... you should eat sushi.

8 comments:

Rockabilly Redhead said...

O my god, the heels on those shoes are enormous!! I've never seen anything like that.

I love the 'colour splash' i your pictures, looks like you've had a great time!

. said...

Gosh you're gorgeous.
Sounds like you're having a lovely time :)

Kristian said...

You two looks so lovely in that first shot and the whole day looks like it was very fun.

Lola Devlin said...

wow, where'd you find those shoes?!

art deco dame said...

You are lovely and omg those shoes are killer!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Love the hue and cut of your skirt (I have a corduroy 1950s a-line skirt in almost the same colour), as well as that autumn perfect stack of beautiful bangle bracelets.

♥ Jessica

Lil said...

Those shoes are so high! Where did you find them? I bet they look amazing on
Love Lil x

Unknown said...

awesome...that dress look really nice...that's been only offered by ur Online Shopping Boutique.

India is also a biggest country for apparel products and for fashion trends. In india there are also many store online you can buy Online Dress Shopping at very reasonable price from online apparel store like efello.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...