Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Instagram!


As I am sure many of you do, I too share my life via square images on the phone app instagram. I thought I would make a little should out on the old blog to let you know we can be instagram friends! I post under the name TwilaJean, so you can find me in the search. Or I think you can click through my FollowGram.




Basically, its just a bunch of photos of my hair, my kids, my favorite beverages, my man, and damn near nudity. So... Beware. My instagram is a more realistic raw glimpse at my life, so don't click if you like my sugar coated blog life! HA!

6 comments:

art deco dame said...

I am a fan of your nearly nudes,I don't understand why people get offended over them.xoxo,your friend that posts more photos of her pets than children. o.0

Lady Lux Vintage said...

I love all your pics, regardless of what they contain. You're so creative with everything you do! Desiree, I'm right along side you with the pics of the poochies. It's probably a good thing they don't follow me on instagram. They'd be pretty ticked.

Marie said...

photos of fabulous hair you mean...

Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

Alli said...

Love them! So full of character. And the shot of you feeding with Toma peeking through the car window made me giggle :)

Hello Jodi said...

Looking at yours makes me want to use it more!

Ashes Laree said...

You are adorable. Loved looking trough your raw instgram life. :) I don't know if ive commented on your blog before but I've been reading it for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...