Thursday, July 19, 2012

Impostor Pin Curl Tutorial (video)

I have been meaning to post this for ages, but the last time I filmed it, I accidentally deleted it. After many curse words, and possibly tossing my phone... I forgot I planned to make this educational video. Today however, I remembered! So here I am, sharing with you my tips for cheating your way into lovely pin-curled hair!



You end result, if you have hair *just* like mine, will look a little like this:

It could however look much better than mine, so I suggest you go ahead and try it out for your self.

9 comments:

art deco dame said...

I always curl my ends too ;)
Your hair turned out cute.I am envious of your arms!I need to up my yoga.

Julia said...

Why is it bad to curl the ends of your hair?! I do it, but I care about my hair :x

seannaapproved said...

Oh, this could be a great 'do to do for night. I usually wash my hair at night so, doing this in the afternoon if I have some place special to be at night, this would be great! Thanks!

Michelle said...

You do curl the ends, but the are the last part to be pulled into the curling iron. This is a technique to be done on a Marcel iron, not one with a spring clamp. I learned how to use one years ago and now I can't use regular ones, arg.The reason you are not supposed to do the ends first is because they are the most fragile part of your hair, and need the least amount of heat. Rolling them up first gives them the most heat, and it fries your ends eventually.

MrsAmberApple said...

You're adorable :)

Thanks for the tutorial!

Alli said...

You are so adorable!
Love the tutorial. So helpful and fun to watch:)
Thank you for posting it.

Alli said...

And I was going to ask....how did you get back into such amazing shape after having your bub? The swimsuit shots in your last post, and your arms in this....you are so toned! What's your secret?!?!? :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Gorgeous! I love how soft, yet still very structured, the end results are. Many thanks for another stellar how-to, dear gal.

♥ Jessica

Kačenka said...

Wow:) Cool tutorial video. I'm going to try it :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...