Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight!

I have been blessed with some lovely reviews in a vintage fashion group, which has brought me several new sponsors this month! I am going through each shop carefully to bring you a few of my favorite pieces once a week.


This week I am featuring Timeless Treasures Vintage Clothing Boutique. Dawn of TT has a brick and mortar, (which is slated to close come years end) an eBay shop, and an Etsy Shop. All the while she still has time to maintain a Facebook Page. Hats off to you Dawn, you are a busy woman!
Here are my top 3 picks from her Etsy Shop, but do watch her eBay shop too, as I have seen some lovely 1930s dresses sell on the super cheap over there! A deal might be awaiting you.

Stay tuned, next week I will have another lovely shop's goodies to share!

3 comments:

Lady Lux Vintage said...

yay for Dawn! She's absolutely awesome!

art deco dame said...

Yes Dawn IS awesome!

Unknown said...

Loved Dawns shop as soon as I find some type of employment and pay off some bills, a couple of those dresses may be in my future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...