Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a Baby Centaur!

Sorry to everyone who reads my facebook page, but Art Deco Dame spilled the beans early and apparently I am going to be birthing a centaur.

Ok, ok, Toma and I are having a baby and not a mythical creature... Today was the find out stuff about the spawn in your belly day. We packed up the kids super early and headed to the city to get a scan done of my midsection. The place is called EPIC Imaging, so take note... it is epic.
They go ahead and squirt a bunch of goo on your belly and rub a magic wand all over you, and you see pictures of a skeletal childlike figure. Ours happens to have all of its fingers and toes, and a beating heart. I hear that is good.

WAIT! I forgot to talk about the more important item of the day, my outfit! I am wearing a fabulous 50s maternity suit Solanah kindly let me borrow. Underneath is a super cute white 50s blouse that Bombshell Bettie sent me, but it was way too cold to show off. Sorry Nicole!




I told you it was epic...




OH! I almost forgot to add, She is a 19 week old fetal-style baby girl. Can't believe I nearly left that part out *wink*

19 comments:

Lady Lux Vintage said...

aww, so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Laurence said...

Congrats!!!
Félicitations!!!!

Fash Flood said...

Congrats on your little lady centaur!
P.S. Purple is def. your color.
xx Sarah
http://www.fashflood.com

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! You remind me of Lucy in that suit, that's a good thing.. Makes me want to get pregnant and wear cute maternity clothes, well almost.. :)

art deco dame said...

More importantly I need to know if its ok still to refer to the baby as Dr.Cool?

Superstition Vintage said...

You look so pretty, mama! Congrats on the lil' girl! :)

-Leah
Superstition Vintage

punkinlady said...

Hooray! I love little boys, but am partial to little girls (cause I have 2 ;-) ) - Congrats to you guys!!

The Witchery Vintage said...

You look absolutely stunning! I'm so happy for you! I think the baby has Toma's nose! xoxo

BaronessVonVintage said...

YAY! Congrats! You look so gorgeous!

The Glamorous Housewife said...

So happy for you! And yes, that outfit is epic. Love the color, especially with your hair. You have such a lovely family, congratz.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Michelle said...

Maybe she will be a mermaid! :D Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your Centauris!!! So, so exciting!!

You look gorgeous, as always!!!

Romina G. said...

Congratulations!!!
Felicidades!!!

Casey Maura said...

A baby centaur?! I knew you were a special lady with fab taste--but who knew you could cook that up? hehe. Congrats on the news that it's a girl! Aren't you the most stylish pregnant lady ever? I really appreciate that you're posting your maternity outfits (we're planning on starting a family soon-ish--so vintage inspired maternity looks have been catching my eye lately!)--they're so pretty!

Hep~Kitten said...

Congrats!! Love your outfit too its vary cute!!

Sara Kristiina said...

Congratulations!! I love your style here, you are so darn beautiful! :)

Mary Ellen said...

Awwww...congratulations!

geegeee said...

Vintage is not really my style but for some reason i really enjoy reading your blog! I think you re very brave for living your life the way you do and I hope you re really happy. I wish you and your family all the best! Also your face is GORGEOUS :D

Anonymous said...

Amazing outfit. Totally reminds me of Lucy Arnaz's outfits during her pregnancy. You look adorable. Congratulations on finding out you are having a girl!!! Aw.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...