Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Friendly FAQ with Twila Jean

Ask Twila Jean...

I get lots of emails each week from readers asking me all sort of questions about my blog, and how I do what I do. So, over this weekend, I am going to compile some of them to have a fresh blog post next week with answers to all of your wonderful questions.

If you have anything else you would like to ask me comment here, or email me to ask me in private. If you don't want your name/link shown in the question just let me know!
[its.twila.jean@gmail.com]

I look forward to the rest of your questions and hope to have lots of fun answering them all.
Anything is open game, you don't have to ask about tutorials and help only... if there is something you don't know about me that you think you should... ask away.

Have a good weekend lovlies!

6 comments:

Dakota said...

I would love to hear some of your make-up tricks and techniques, and favorite products! You always look flawless, I'm so curious to know how you do it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm an intense redhead, too (for the moment ;) ) and I'd love to know if you have any tricks for making the colour last longer. I find it fades so quickly.

Cheers!
~Paige

Andi said...

How do you keep your bangs so tidy? Whenever I have bangs that are cut with a slight curve, I have longer bits hair migrate over to the shorted bits.

Unknown said...

I second the bangs and hair color questions!

Rebecca said...

I'd love to know why you started dressing vintage, and how you did it. I love vintage, but have found I lack a cohesive way to integrate into my wardrobe. I have a piece here and there and none of them are even remotely the same style. So, I guess what I want is tips to start dressing vintage, lol.

Apothecary Inn said...

What is your most amazing feathered vintage hat?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...