Friday, September 16, 2011

The Witchy Witchy Girl

I am sitting here cozy on my couch for the first time today, enjoying an after dinner glass of red wine. (Don't hate, I have read many articles and three different midwives have given me the green light on a libation after a meal here and there...) I never post on weekends, but I had Toma take a few pictures of my witchy outfit, and while lounging here trying to decompress after an insane day, I thought I would share those pictures.
I am not wearing a single vintage item in this picture, but I don't care. I was channeling my inner wicked witch of the West today, and she can wear modern clothes if she likes. Are my grey and black stockings not the bees knees? Best $2.00 I have ever spent at a Goodwill.





(all images by Toma Elias Amendolara, my love.)

Sometimes Toma manages to catch such fun pictures of my outfits. I am lucky to have such a handy camera man on staff. (Too bad photobucket kills the quality...)
I am off to enjoy my couch some more. Have a lovely weekend, and if you have any questions to add to my list of FAQ's about the life of Twila Jean, don't forget to add them to this post.

13 comments:

art deco dame said...

I love the apple shot!And yes a bit of red wine here and there won't hurt.

zaraisrad said...

oh psh! I drank wine throughout all 3 of my pregnancies (here and there, not hourly or daily, baha!) Go you! You pretty witch!

Cee said...

Lots of lovin' for the wine comment - I *hate* the "no alcohol at all!" rule and think it is ridiculous, as many doctors in Europe do where a glass of red wine with dinner is our equivalent of milk.

Unknown said...

Love how you're rockin' the crinoline. Blessings!

Silencer said...

Great photos! and Ditto what the other lovely ladies said about red wine.....

Emma Litton said...

Love the photos, you look awesome! Those socks are amazing.

xo,
Em

The Witchery Vintage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Witchery Vintage said...

You look absolutely stunning! I love the spooky tights!! And remember, if anyone tells you anything different, W.I.T.C.H. stands for Woman In Total Control of Herself!!! and that's what you stand for!!! It's great to be witch!!!

Unknown said...

That apple shot is great!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

is this one of Shruthi's dresses? Love this look. I don't think you could ever look like the wicked witch of the west though!!! Too pretty!

Julia said...

I love the hair and the dress. The overall outfit is truly worthy of a stilish witch :) The photos are also great, really artistic.

celebrity handbags

ShristiStudio said...

You look beautiful as ever in this dress . Shruthi www.shrististudio.com

ShristiStudio said...

yes, Victoria it is one from my creations ...thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...