Thursday, June 9, 2011

Graduation Day

Today was my 5 year old son's preschool graduation! I tried to get my blog pictures in before hand so I didn't have to pose with tear filled eyes. I am wearing a fabulous new dress I just picked up at a local shop, with bright pink flowers all over it. I am on the fence about keeping it or selling it, I just can't seem to decide.





And now for a true inside look at how I obtain my blog pictures. I call this series: "Little Kids Who Won't Stay The Hell Out Of My Pictures." Follow the progression of children who don't seem to understand the term "please go stand over by Toma while he takes Mama's picture"
(Note: No children we actually harmed in the making of these images.)




After the agony of getting some outfit pictures, I took several hundred pictures at the graduation ceremony, cried a lot, and ate some cake. I am mind blown that a kindergartener belongs to me. I am so proud of that little squid! Oh dear, I am tearing up again...


Happy Graduation Day Auggie B!

12 comments:

art deco dame said...

that dress is soooo cute and oh man lil man is growing up too fast

Nelly said...

Love that dress looks great on you.Keep it.Just wait till you have grandkids the same age mate time flies wayyyyy too fast.My 4th grandchild turned 5 yeasrerday!!
And you will often see small beings in my pics sometimes a whole body other times a hand or foot lol

Anonymous said...

Your dress is so pretty.....time sure seems to go mack speed once they are in school!

Stephanie Lynn said...

That dress is stunning on you!

Spinneretta said...

There are often small people in my photos. In fact, I noticed a trend over at the Sew Weekly forums... if there happens to be a little girl around, who just so happens to see Mama trying to get a picture of her dress... then said little girl just HAS to get in on the picture.
There are a number of mine with my daughter in the picture with me too ;)
great dress!!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

congratulations to him!!! You look lovely too!! My older son just finished Pre-K today (but I homeschool). I am going to have a "party" for him on Monday and give him his certificate then.

Alli said...

congratulations little man on your graduation! :)

and i love the dress- so pretty

punkinlady said...

LOL.. great pix and I love how Toma is such a good sport! Now your baby will be in school full-time in the Fall. That is a great feeling.. he will learn so much. I tear up talking about my kids too. Best feeling EVER!! Congrats proud mama!!

Lydia @ TheVintageMama.com said...

Darlin' you are adorable!!!

Ex-housewife...guess I missed a post. I better catch up on my reading!

Lucky Flagg said...

congratulations!! and your dress is divine...as usual! xoxo

The Jacksons said...

Love the dress! Congrats on your sons graduation! What a huge milestone for him. now onto Kindergarten! Love your blog BTW and so glad to become a new follower.

Anonymous said...

how adorable. Your family is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...