Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweater Weather

It's June, in case you don't own a calendar... Here in Washington that means, it's still very cold and threatening to rain a little at any moment. Today I didn't mind because I got to wear my new 1930's sweater I got on the cheap from Solanah's work the Urban Eccentric. Its a little too *ahem* small for me, so I just tramp it up a little and leave the front unbuttoned.




The rest of my outfit is less exciting, just a plain red 40s skirt, and some jewelry bits. In case you are wondering, my closet is nearly 100% black, white, red, and teal(ish) colored items. I should really branch out a little...

13 comments:

The Witchery Vintage said...

I love this sweater! Our weather was the same up until last week! Now it's 36C or 92 F and sunny! You look great! xoxo

art deco dame said...

Small on you so it must be child size hehe!Very cute.

Julie said...

Gorgeous sweater, and I love it with the red skirt!

Alexandra said...

I love this outfit, the colour of that skirt is amazing!
Alex
http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

The Mad Tatter said...

Branch out? Why? Everything goes with everything!

Stephanie Lynn said...

Oh, but red and teal is such an exciting color combo that it makes up for the more standard combos you can do with your wardrobe palette. And I'm terribly jealous that you can wear sweaters. It's been in the 90s lately. You can keep your rain though. ;)

Betty2Tone said...

that whole outfit is totally adorable!

Leslie Kimel said...

Too cute! I love this outfit.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

oh I think it is so cute!!
Great job in finding it!!! You look gorgeous.

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Love the idea of teal & red together, the sweater was a swell find as it's very flattering on you.

I BLEED PINK said...

These colors work so well together, very stylish!

Isis said...

I love the colour combination!

Anonymous said...

GOrgeous!!! I love how you styled it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...