Monday, February 7, 2011

Trade Secrets

I spent a fabulous weekend, back on the farm (I know, we are always there...) doing a full scale photoshoot. Joined by Cara Mia and Green Orchid, we set out to be photographed by Toma on a very cold, overcast, February day. I snapped a couple of shots of us getting ready and fooling around in between sets.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I always think its funny to see the "back stage" look at photography, and all the movie magic that is involved in making the shot. As we were headed home we stopped at this gorgeous orchard and grabbed a shot for my blog. I think it turned out amazingly well.
Photobucket
(photo by Toma Amendolara)
I will have the final results of our photoshoot tomorrow so you can see what kind of silliness I get into on the weekends.

11 comments:

art deco dame said...

cute shots!can't wait to see the rest =)

garofit said...

it looks great so far! by the way, i love this hair color on you, wasn't that fond of the blond, but this suits you very well.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Can't wait to see the final shoot.

Betty2Tone said...

Your hairstyle and color look sooooo cute!

Twila Jean said...

Thanks! I dyed it brighter red last night.. cant wait to post pix! its very exciting!

amanda said...

Love Looooove LOVE the picture with the umbrella!

shushie said...

Agreed, the picture with the umbrella is fab. The new hair color is great too, but looking forward to seeing the new new red.

Hep~Kitten said...

Great shots!!My favorite is the last one your hair came put great.

For The Vintage Fashionista

The Witchery Vintage said...

I love the umbrella shot! Everyone's eyebrows look amazing! Could you do a tutorial on "how to achieve the perfect pin up brow" please! :)

Anonymous said...

Your photos are always so cute! Love this one!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

these behind the scene photos are amazing and I really love your dress. I look forward to seeing how things went.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...