Friday, July 23, 2010

Victory Hair

Remember my posts about my then three year old loving to use my camera? Well he has moved on to using my good camera (AHH!) and is polishing his photographic techniques. He is not bad for a four year old, though a bit shaky.


My hair is styled in the Snood #2 Style from the lovely and most wondrous book by Lauren Rennell's called Vintage Hairstyling with Modern Techniques. I can't recommend it more to a novice looking to learn the ways of vintage 'dos.


He still has far to come with his skills, but not to shabby for a kid with a camera that weighs nearly as much as him! He really enjoys any little part he can play in my blog, so its a lovely bonding experience when he takes pictures of us. He also loves to be in front of the camera, with his pin-up pose!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I could do as well as he does! He seems to have a very good eye!

I love that dress on you! You always look perfect.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! It looks like you have a budding photographer on your hands.

And I have a copy of the Vintage Hairstyling book, and I love it to death, too! So many good things in there, and so easy to do!

Cheers!
~Paige

Lara said...

He is such a cutie! I think he is a photographer-to-be.

Rebeccak said...

such a cutie pie! And decent photographer too!

Anonymous said...

I don't usually post on your blog, Twila, but I had to come out of lurkdom to say that your 3/4 year old is aDORable! How wonderful that you bond with him over the blog... that's of course, the best part of this whole thing.

Love the dress too!

Andi B. Goode said...

I think he did a great job with the photos. Hehe. My photography lecturer made sure his son (about 3 or 4 as well) had his own camera. =D
-Andi x

Andi B. Goode said...

I think he did a great job with the photos. Hehe. My photography lecturer made sure his son (about 3 or 4 as well) had his own camera. =D
-Andi x

Sara Kristiina said...

You are so beautiful!

-Sara

Charlotte said...

Totally gorgeous hair! Now that I've (almost) cracked victory rolls I really should think about trying more different styles. Maybe I should get hold of a copy of that book...

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

Stefanie Valentine said...

Your hair looks wonderful (as it always does!), I have tried that style myself but it always looks rubbish!

Loving your son's pinup pose!

Casey Maura said...

He sure is a talented photographer already! ;) Look out world! hehe

Love your hair! I've been meaning to pull out my snoods--they are really perfect for summer!

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

your hair is GOOORGEOUS, and your son is absolutely adorable ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...