Monday, November 9, 2009

Meet the Photographer

You will remember from a few posts back, when I introduced my 3 year old son, as a budding photographer. Well artistic expression can not be stopped in this young virtuoso! I kid, I kid... But he has been taking more pictures, and these are his latest in the "daily outfit" series. Hopefully soon, he will include the whole outfit.
Not only a vintage clothing photographer, Auggie loves to roll his hair in curlers, dances to old swing music and occasionally breaks in to my make-up drawer, to which I find:
This was self described as, "Mommy, hey check this house, I got the lipsticks. Its red." He needs some training, its a bit out of the lines, and a bit on his teeth.

Now you have met the face behind the lens. Tiny, lipstick wearing face. Cheers!

8 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Aww he's so cute!

Malayka said...

Ha ha oh he's adorable!

Heidi said...

You taught him well... Very cute:)

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's so cute!! =)

Andi B. Goode said...

How cute!
-Andi x

Katie said...

Cuuuuuuuuuute! <3

Solanah said...

Ahahaha! Love the color.

~Rubyredruca~ said...

Ha ha ha! I have a pic of my son just like that when he was about 18 months and instead of my red lipstick, he used a red Crayola marker. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...