Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Dots

This weekend, I will be heading out on holiday with my Husband. We are headed to the ocean to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. Last night I had the wise idea to sew up a whole new dress to wear the first night in town, when we plan to go to "anniversary dinner." I had plans to re-make this dress again, because the fit was so wonderful, but this time I did it brighter colors. I went with red polka dots and teal bias, and have gotten the dress nearly complete.
Now today, I just need to pop a zipper in the frock, and finish off the hemline, and I will be wearing tomorrow night at dinner.

Thank you to all who voted for me in the Mad Men Casting Call, and don't forget you can vote daily. I will be gone over the weekend, and away from my computer, so if you love me, help spread the word over the weekend!
Thank you so much for all the love and support I get from you all! I feel so grateful to have e-met all of you!

9 comments:

Stefanie Valentine said...

I'm voting for you every day :)
Can't wait to see your dress!

BaronessVonVintage said...

I'm SO gonna vote everyday! Wonderful dress! Have a fantastic time!!!

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

looks fantastic. love the little detail in the back where it sticks out (the name for it escapes me haha)

Erica! said...

Very cute! Happy anniversary! Have a safe trip!

angie.a said...

Fun! I voted, and I'll try to remember to pop back over each day. Good luck!

Casey Maura said...

Oh my gosh... I think it's a good thing that I live all the way across the country from you; I might be tempted to make off with this dress! :D I adore the red and real color combo--dynamite! :)

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Clara Campelo said...

lovely!

Mrs Cleaver said...

The dress is super cute & i love the teal bias with the red:)
I have voted & will do so again.
Have a great weekend!:)
xxx

Irene Palfy said...

Put the site to my favourites - so I will NEVER EVER forget to vote for you!! ;")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...