Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bound for Billetproof

This weekend we loaded up the kids and headed North to Billetproof. Chehalis, Washington hosts this huge gathering of hot-rods and bikes every year. Texas, Michigan, and California also host Billetproof once a year, so if you live near by I suggest checking it out.
It was very hot, and supremely bright out, but worth every hour of visiting good friends and hanging out with cool cars. I even ran into local blogger Atomic Redhead!
I brought my camera along and took tons of pictures, which I was going to share with you, but photographer Mark Coffin said it better than anyone could, so I guess I will share his shots instead!
Mark is amazing, not only did he nab some killer snaps of my little daughter dearest and I, he got some fabulous shots of all the amazing cars. Many of us wandered the fairgrounds with umbrellas and parasols to hide from the glaring sun, even Margaux Jean.
The Husband drove us up, and my son was also along for the ride. Here he is driving grandpa's Salt Flat Rat with Dad to the right and Margaux as a pin-up passenger.
All in all it was a wonderful day, with tons of family and friends. I love car shows and cant wait til Hotrod-A-Rama, and Jake's Birthday! Hopefully our 27' T will be running by then and we will have something fantastic to drive up in.

5 comments:

mcoffin said...

Very nice post. It was an amazing day all the way around, and your kids are dolls!

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

Looks like a lovely day. And such a pretty frock!

Sydney B. said...

Your kiddos are adorable!

XO~Syd

Courtney said...

I want to tell my boyfriend about this, but if I do, he's going to be terribly depressed. He even had the weekend off dang nabbed it!!

It looks like you guys had a blast. Those are wonderul pictures of you guys!

I'm keeping tabs on this for next. I might go cry a little now.

Charlotte said...

Ooh fabulous pics - gotta love ultra wide-angle!

Looks like a fantastic day.

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...