Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wiggling Blooms

I made a small buy of dresses the other day, and gosh golly me, one of them fit. Well, I guess I had to keep it! I seldom keep stuff from my inventory, so I was pretty excited to nab this one. Its a blend of my favorite spring colors, and is lightweight for summer.
It was mildly sunny outside, so I wore it yesterday. We took the kids on a stroll through our lovely new neighborhood, and went down hidden alley ways! Our neighborhood is quite old and has weird passage ways all over it.
After the walk and after kid bed time, I finished off the night with some Liberté Wine, which is new my favorite cheap wine. If you like reds, that is.

7 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Love your day of the dead tattoo - looks fabulous!

Carys said...

That is such a lovely dress, the cut is amazing!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Miss CherryBubbles said...

Oohh, pretty dress - looks like it was made for you, too!

Exploring neighborhoods can be so much fun - sounds like you live in a very interesting one ;)

Unknown said...

that Liberte wine bottle is so cool! i am going to buy it just to display on my mini bar here at home. i always buy wine based on the picture on the bottle! ;-)
xoxo alison

Twila Jean said...

MMe Frou - Same here, Most of my wines are purchased based on how cool the bottle looks!
Some times that is a blessing and a curse.. I have had some fancy looking BAD wine <3 hehehe

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous dress - love the unique floral pattern and colors, oh! I am itching to go on a walk that does not involve work as my endpoint.... maybe this weekend!

melina bee said...

very very pretty dress! and nice shot of your tattoo too. That wine meets my criteria of selection: 1. pretty bottle 2. cheap thanks!
melina bee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...