Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shameless Picture Posting

Saturday we had an Easter Egg Hunt to attend, and as usual I procrastinated setting my hair in pin-curls. I ended up doing a dry pin-curl set and sprayed it with hair spray. I was sure when I took the pins out it was going to look like garbage, but much to my amazement this happened:

This hair style will go down as one of the best happy accident hair-dos ever. It look fantastic, up until the rain came and washed it all away. On another lively Easter weekend note, my new sunnies came in the mail! Here I am wearing them while Mr. Bogust models along with me...
My son, lives and breathes in that hat... twenty four hours a day. Thus, his hair generally looks like that as well.
Well, enjoy your Easter weekend! I will be back this week with more gratuitous image sharing.

13 comments:

Carys said...

Beautiful pictures as always, your hairstyles are always amazing, I am so jealous styling skills!!
Happy Easter, love the blog!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Naomi Vida said...

your hair looks great!

Lucille Loren said...

How, how, how do you pin curl!! xx L

Anonymous said...

Very pin up girl! I wish mine would look like that!

Malayka said...

Wow your hair does look fantastic, I love those accidental amazing hairstyles!

Bombshell Bettie said...

You look amazing like always. I remember my mom using pin-curlers in my hair before picture day so my hair would curl...well long enough for pictures anyways..I wish I still had them..you know I bet they're still hanging in a bag in my old closet at her house...I'll have to go over and check..I want amazing hair too.
I can not say I'm sorry enough about those glasses. Next time I'll have to get someone without eye problems to put them on and see if they're prescription because I had NO CLUE..gah I'm so mad at myself. :( But you look amazing in them!

Straight Talking Mama! said...

That looks great! When I go to Nina's Hair Parlour that's how they set your hair and it always amazes me how well it works,why I don't do it I have no idea!

Mosquito Head Madchen said...

Oh my God.. I absolutelly adore your hairstyles!! That's one of the reasons why I've been reading your blog for a long time, and because of your shop, of course!! hihihi... I'm Georgina and I'm starting this new blog today to be able to know all those bloggers that i've been following in silence, like you (excuse me for that).
Hope you don't mind I stopped to say hello and present myself.

kisses!

melina bee said...

Your hair is incredible! Just love it. Mine is so fine, it will not hold curls no matter how much spray I use! Happy to live through your hair instead I guess.
melina bee

emma_G said...

DIVINE!

Felicia_Ceballos said...

OMG your hair looks divine!

Andi B. Goode said...

Your hair looks so amazing!
-Andi x

Miss Woody said...

you are gorgeous !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...