Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Working Hard For the Money

Today was dreary and cold here in the pacific northwest, so I decided I better get some work done. I have felt quite unmotivated to work on my Etsy Shop the passed couple days, so I am glad I was able to get to it. I only photographed a few pieces today, as my little one was not in the mood to deal with etsy day.
Daughter dearest loves to run into pictures when I am taking them, so every 5 pictures I take there is a child head visible in the foreground. I am excited about the stuff headed to the shop tonight! There is a beautiful 70s wedding dress (pictured above..sort of) a 50s little black dress, and a killer 50s shirtwaist dress. Be excited, I know you can't help it...

2 comments:

art deco dame said...

ugh I hear ya!Trying to give the etsy shop the time it needs and keep an eye on the kids is well..interesting at times to say the least.I try to take photos during the day and then once they're asleep list my butt off.

Miss Lottie Lou said...

Ooo I'm gonna go check out your etsy shop! You seem to do such a good job of combining motherhood and etsy :)
Lottie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...