Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photoshoots and 40% OFF Sales.

Last week I had the chance to model for a local photographer in my vintage attire, in my vintage kitchen. I shot with Mr. T PDX and am super pleased with the little teaser shot I was given. More are on the way, but this is one of my absolute favorites.
The idea behind this shot was a housewife on break and drinkin' it up a bit before the husband comes home. I think it turned out just peachy.

On another note, I am having a clearance sale in my etsy shop, to celebrate my new house and new photo backdrop. The sale section is here, and prices are marked down 40%.

The 30s stripe blouse and 50s shirtwaist dress are included in the sale, as well as many other items. So do feel free to pop over and see if there is anything you need.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!! and love the house!
sabrinahollyvintage.etsy.com

Welcome to DeluxeVille said...

Ooooo I love it! I'm so happy for you that you got that house and didn't have to settle for the ugly 70's ranch!!

~MaryDeluxe

Emily said...

Beautiful picture...turned out wonderful!! I simply love your kitchen.

BaronessVonVintage said...

Just LOVE that pic!! and the kitchen!!!!

Brook said...

oh this picture is GreAT!!! I always wanted to take a " smoking" pic in a photo shoot but i dont smoke hahaha boo...

Casey Maura said...

That photo is fantastic! :)

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Wow! That photo is amazing, you look gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of your house :)

Twila Jean said...

Thanks everyone!!

Brook- LOL, I dont even smoke, that is photoshopped to look lit. are you kidding I would not smoke in my brand new house. HAHAHA

Unknown said...

I posted about the red chiffon sale dress on my blog here- http://tartdeco.blogspot.com/2010/02/whats-on-sale-50s-red-chiffon-dress.html

I covet your house :)

Straight Talking Mama! said...

That's such a great pic! Love the concept too :o)

Little Miss B said...

both you and the kitchen look amazing.

Stefanie Valentine said...

Wonderful photo, and wonderful kitchen too! xx

Marie-Anne said...

I love the way you are eyeing the spice rack. It's like your thinking, "Not right now...."

Miss Lottie Lou said...

Wow that photograph is beautiful! You have good taste in wall colours...my kitchen is the same colour :)
Lottie

Andreah said...

Love that picture...and it so makes me want to sneak a smoke!

Miss Woody said...

wonderful post !

esme and the laneway said...

Great picture, and I love your kitchen.

darklilcaramel said...

oooh absolutely jelous, wish that could have been me, you look absolutely beautiful!!! your kitches is sooo great, but I just love that photograph!!!

Emily Clarke said...

What a gorgeous picture! I do a lot of paintings of vintage housewives, and I love the ones where it is behind the scenes, or a little less pristine. Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...