Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Long sunny Weekends

This weekend was so beautiful here. Sunny but very chilly. I spent a good part of the weekend hanging out with Solanah, my kids, and husband. All in all, I was just happy to see the sun, though its gone already.
Solanah shot this picture of me, and I just think its so very wonderful. I think it looks rather close to a real vintage photo, if it were in black and white I guess.


In other news, I had my first Front Page feature on Etsy last night in the middle of the night! I was really excited to wake up and see that. Looks like my new house and backdrop have really paid off! They used this skirt in the feature, and boy have the hearts jumped on it ever since.

Pink and brown stripe circle skirt. Extra Small, found Here for $32.00! What a great excuse to wear a huge Crinoline! I love big, poofy skirts, they excite me so.


9 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Yay, congrats on making front page! That picture of you is too cute, the outfit/hairstyle are perfect, and I love the way the sun's rays are filtering through.

Twila Jean said...

Thanks CC! you are so kind to say these nice things! XOXO

Brooke said...

Awesome pic Twila! You always take great pics. And congrats on making the front page! Middle of the night or night, that's still really cool.

Brook said...

this skirt is sssooooo fabulous! I wish i was an XS hahaahah! I do have some repro fabric that looks just like this but in yellow... I am scared to use it...

Dizzy Dame said...

love the photo!!!!!!

Marie said...

What a gorgeous skirt! Congrats-
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Casey Maura said...

I really love that photo of you! :) Congrats on the Etsy front page feature too--how exciting!!! :D

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

bonfire of my vanity said...

just found your blog the other day and it makes me so happy! i'm a mom,too, and i think you are just amazing. it makes me happy that other moms are out there trying to keep looking nice!
i have a question, though. i can't find your archives on your blog. i'd love to look at some of your older posts, i find so much inspiration in your outfits! am i blind and just not seeing it?
http://bellisimama.blogspot.com/

Stefanie Valentine said...

I LOVE that photo of you, the sun streaming through is lovely. And congrats on making the front page! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...