Saturday, December 12, 2009

Back to the Bins - Weekend High-lights

I explained the wonderful and disgusting world that is the Goodwill Outlet, or Bins as they are casually known, in this post. But, to give you a solid view of all the unusual artifacts you might uncover while sifting through endless piles of castaways, I present you with this...
Among the underwear, broken glassware, and suitcases, you too can find a bowling ball! See the bins have everything a person could ever need. They also have a huge assortment of sweet tiger shirts from the 80s.

Well, back to real posting on Monday. I just thought I would share this little tid-bit for the weekend crowd.

8 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I've seen some strange things in my local goodwill but nothing exciting yet.

julie said...

i wonder if they still charge the normal per-pound cost for a bowling ball... which would not be a good deall!

Andreah said...

Last time I was at those bins I got in to a crazy altercation with another shopper over something small i wanted as a decoration for my wedding. I am afraid to go back because it made me feel like a kooky bad squirrel. Yes, i will leave out the details!

Maggi said...

lol A bowling ball?! Classic! Those kinds of junky bins are sometimes the best ones!

Heart Charlie said...

I love tiger shirts from the 80s! What about wolf shirts from the 90s? :)

Casey said...

haha! I still have yet to check out the wildness of The Bins. Seeing this makes me think it would be a hoot to go, even if I didn't find anything. ;)

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Andi B. Goode said...

Every girl needs a bowling ball! Haha.
-Andi x

G. said...

Ooh, I miss charity shops in general so much! Right now I'm living in a small town on the coast of Spain and there's only a few small places to choose from. However once in a while I find some nice things... never found a bowling ball, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...