Friday, November 13, 2009

Blogaggedon!

Interruption! I just wanted to share that a reader(who?) has taken the time to Syndicate my feed to LiveJournal, so if you are an old school blogger on that platform you can follow MetroHouseWife Here!

If that were not enough of my bright shining blog, it has also been linked at NetworkedBlogs on Facebook. By Clicking Here, you can follow me via your Facebook news feed. Neat.

And now that I am done taking over the blog world for the day, I leave you with my hair-do from the other night. Faux bangs, the bottom curls are rolled under to make my hair look shorter. There are some victory rolls in there somewhere too.


And that concludes what might be the most irrelevant and pointless post I will ever make. Have a good weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

I created the feed at Livejournal, darling! Keeps me from having to click around! ;)

Malayka said...

Very cute hair. Has is been dark for long? It looks great!

Twila Jean said...

Yes, I always get worried when I am laundering vintage, and this book had some great tips for caring for your clothes. so cool!

Glad you guys liked it!

Dizzy Dame said...

very cute hair!
I have an old live journal account.. I go back and read what my life was like 5 years ago.. I have thought about starting it up again.

Solanah said...

This is really cute, I'm stealing that little bow on sweater look ;)

Tales of Whimsy said...

You make me want bangs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...