Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Hallows

(Click to enlarge.)
My overseas readers are probably down right sick of hearing about Hallowe'en. So I will keep this short and sweet, with just a few pictures.
I am a severe procrastinator. I always have grandiose ideas for my costume, and every year I make something up Hallowe'en night. I did the same thing this year, I wore a black 50s wool dress, my floor length velvet coat, and my 1930s topper.
I used various shades of eye shadows and foundation to create a "skeletal" face and took the kids around demanding candy! What a fun time.
Here are some snaps of getting ready and visiting friends.

August was a green fuzzy alien with 3 eyes. And then the camera died. So we did not get very many pictures. What we lack in photographs we made up for in candy. My kids are currently pouting over the fact that they can not eat said candy for breakfast. Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your overseas reader thanks you ah ah ah ;) personnaly i made halloween under torture or friends pressure. But anyway, i love your costume and make up. Nice family pic, you look very cute with your carved eyes.

The Glamorous Housewife said...

What? No chocolate candies for breakfast! What a mean mommy you are! :P.

I let my kids gorge on their candy for one day (today) and then it is back to one piece a day until it runs out.

I also make them give the 'poor kids' a piece of candy for every piece of candy they eat. That way they only get half of their loot!

Your makeup is amazing. I am glad you had such a wonderful time.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Kori said...

Love it. You look great girl! Hope you had fun! Kori xoxo

Courtney said...

Your makeup looks so much better then mine did. *pout* Mostly, I'm bummed I didn't have time to curl my hair, thanks to major costume mania for the kids.

Keep in mind, some of your overseas readers are military. ;) I'm not, but I've been there.

I know my kids are secretly bumming about not getting to raid their stashes, but they know better than to voice it. lol

Marie said...

Wow, amazingly good job on that makeup! Spooky chic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...