Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick Thank you post

An adorable birthday card was on the stoop of my shop, Boomba Toomba today when I arrived.
I love the old school wonder and excitement of getting a sealed envelope in the post.
I feel like sending a card, a letter, or a post card is becoming a lost art, that we should embrace and bring back.

Anyway, the card was from lovely blogger friend, Eve who writes "Oh My Word."
Which is part wedding planning, part cool finds on the cheap, part fun projects, and always full of lovely pictures. Pop in and say Hi to her.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Its next weekend!
I had an awful experience last year on my birthday, so I am planning to make this one the best I have ever had. Hopefully it all works out. I am glad to have so many fun friends out there in interweb land to celebrate with me!

Have a glorious day friends.

2 comments:

Crystal Elizabeth said...

I agree!
No one ever wants to send things snail mail anymore, and I love receiving letters and cards and whatnot!

Evelyn said...

You're so welcome, doll! I love love LOVE fun mail and knew that a birthday was just an excuse to send something :)I couldn't agree more with real, honest-to-goodness mail becoming a lost art needing a bit of a revival. It sure is sad...I don't think anything beats it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...