Monday, April 27, 2009

Tidal Wave

Upon becoming a blonde woman, I find myself very cartoon-ish.
Actually, if you know me in real life you know I am quite silly, and I am often not too serious.
Sometimes I find myself with the strangest hair-do's because of this.
My husband hates when I have a "cartoon" hairstyle, but for the sake of only living once, I dont try to correct these hair mistakes:
This was the other day, and sadly, the original attempt for this hair was a forward roll Faux Bangs sort of deal, and after much cussing and brush throwing, this is how I left the house.
To add to the silly party, my son was showing me his pin-up face! Too comical!

5 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Love his pin up face...where's the lipstick on the mirror...too cute!

Casey said...

I think it's quite a fun look. ;) But then again, I tend towards occasional flights of whimsy with my hair too! :D

art deco dame said...

heehee youre both adorable

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Oh you rock - I so wish you lived near me - we'd have such fun!

Anonymous said...

you rock! and so does your son's pinup face!!! love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...