Thursday, April 30, 2009

Free Bird.

The news is playing "free bird" right now and I can't take anything seriously at the moment.

Ok, on to the news and update-ery. I have been busy, I have my fingers in all sorts of big vintage scores, and I am hoping it all pans out. If it does, this weekend will be non stop shopping and driving all over the state. I am wishing and hoping and praying that everything works out.
If everything rolls as smoothing as it does inside my brain, please eagarly await the massive amount of goodies that will soon be in my ETSY shop!

The estate sale circuit seems tobe dead around here at the moment, but thats ok, I am into traveling to get stuff, it gets me out of the house.
Well I am off to ship some dresses to singapore, hopefully I will have a serious worth while post soon.
Until then Me and the Daughter kidlet bid you, adieu!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

If you are heading up north let me know! And then be sure to wear those glasses so I can steal them haha.

Anonymous said...

That lipstick! What is that lipstick?
It's a perfect muted red!

Casey said...

I love your sunglasses!!! :)

Betty Boogie said...

Your daughter is adorable!

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Casey beat me to the punch, I envy those sunglasses. They are beyond perfection.

♥ Darla

Solanah said...

I am in love with those glasses, every time you wear them I want a pair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...