Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tighter Please

I have been blessed with the body of a 12 year old Irish boy, that is to say, I am curve-less. I have recently taken up corset training with the intent of tight lacing sometime in the future. It's new to me but I own quite a few steel boned corsets, and I am always trying to find more.

It's hard to pair a daily wear corset with an outfit sometime, so I was super excited to receive the Cleopatra corset from Corset Story. It has strong bones and a great fit, and sort of has a cool rockabilly flair which makes it ideal for wearing out.
I have been able to wear this for several hours and it pairs well with most of my skirts, making a nice complete cinched outfit. I am hoping I can reduce a few inches in the waist by next year and someday have an hourglass - esque silhouette.

Full wardrobe credits at bottom.










Black sheer blouse: thrifted at Urban Eccentric
Corset: Corset Story
Skirt: Elle Heavin
Shoes: Pleaser USA

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Continua linda como sempre, já estava com saudades dos seus posts, não suma novamente adoro suas postagens.
beijos

Gabriella said...

Hi! It's so great to see you back on the innernetz! <3

Rockabilly Redhead said...

Yay, you're back! :D

Unknown said...

I'm glad when you're back. You are pretty in the outfit with the red hair, like a beautiful character in the manga.

MY BLOG | What is tefl certification

Witchcrafted Life said...

Gorgeous corset! I love the classic mix of creamy white and black. Tres chic!


Have an amazing 2016!

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...