Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fluff Piece

In lieu of posting some more sobbery about how my hormones have made me crazier than an outhouse rat, I thought I would share with you my outfit from the other night.
Friday night was the opening of Toma's art showing at the Brickhouse. It is a very exciting time for him right now, within an hour of hanging he had already sold three original pieces! Anyway, I had originally bought this dress to sell, but it fit me well and makes me appear to have an hourglass figure despite being 18 weeks pregnant so I figure she's a winner.




My son, the 5 year old photog, decided he wanted a go at taking some snaps of Toma and I walking in the front. Honestly, they aren't bad for a kindergartener wielding a DSLR camera...

11 comments:

art deco dame said...

that dress is super cute!

Stephanie Lynn said...

Love the dress! It really just reads sexy, not I'm carrying a small person inside me.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

It is a lovely dress on you even in being pregnant. You look lovely for 18 weeks, as if you aren't even pregnant!!! That's amazing for your third time!!

Jenni said...

You look stunning!

OrigamiGirl said...

I really like the bottom photo. That's fantastic for a 5 year year old. Also you don't really look pregnant in that dress, it's a beautiful shape!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Your Hair is looking awesome! Love it!

Magpie Mimi said...

Stunning dress! Congratulations on a successful show for Toma!

Rebeccak said...

amazing dress! I need this! bad posture makes me look 18 weeks pregnant on a regular basis!

Emma Litton said...

You look amazing! I love that dress on you.

xo,
Em

Kerry said...

Wow I think you've got a promising photographer there! And so obliging too I'm sure :-)

You look so stunning, it is nice to see that vintage style and pregnancy need not be at odds. No pregnancy dresses here!

Anonymous said...

They look classy and elegant in these printed <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-triple-5-soul/triple-five-soul-cozy-sweater-wrap-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...