Sunday, May 22, 2011

Twila on the Roof

Readers who are not following my Facebook page, might not know but I have taken on a third job, as well as raising my children. So my blog is feeling a little neglected, but I am trying to muster the energy to keep at the very least a weekly post.
This week, I thought I would share some pictures I created with Toma. This idea was really impromptu and I threw together my whole outfit and hair in about 10 minutes with what I had laying around the house. The dress was made by Solanah and its one of my favorite pieces I own.
We shot on the roof of a garage in the alleyway behind Toma's house (Shh! Don't tell the neighbors!) It was cold, I was barefoot, and the roof was rotten and highly unstable. But we managed to capture a few cool shots in the evening sun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We only shot one roll, and it was over rather quickly but I am so happy that we managed to get this shot. Obviously, this one is my favorite. We printed it huge and its sitting the living room right now. It looks so cool, seriously... cool. (Is my ego super flattering or what?)

Photobucket

8 comments:

art deco dame said...

they turned out beautiful!

Lady in black said...

Awesome. The last one is amazing :)

Leslie Kimel said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures!

Dakota said...

Absolutely stunning!!!
And your hair looks killer <3

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Lovely photos, can't believe you pulled this look together in 10 minutes! It's a little scary thinking about you standing on that rotten roof but glad you got these shots out of the experience.

Sarah M said...

Gorgeous!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I didn't know Solanah made clothes. It looks beautiful!!! I love how it looks on you too! Yey for bare feet. You don't look cold so you did a great job hiding that!

These shots are so cool.

Radka said...

Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...