Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fashionable Thrift Trip

This weekend, after a less than amazing Antique Expo, I decided to head back over the bridge to get some more thrifting done, and hopefully come home with a little but more inventory for my etsy shop.
After stopping for a mimosa down the block, and taking some blog pictures I did have a rather successful shopping adventure. After shopping, we just kind of wandered all over the city, before heading home. And yes, my feet were starting to hurt by the end of the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Do you love my latest pair of Bordello's? I hope to have a whole closet of them soon! There are so many colors and styles, I would never need anther pair of shoes again.
My hat is one of my few scores from Expo. $8.00 for a slightly cartoonish teal hat? Yes please!

Well, I will post the pictures from expo as soon as I get the rest of the images from Solanah, but til then, go enter the give-aways on her blog, and don't forget about mine!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are adorable! I love reading what comes outta your brain! Love the hat and how you can STAND in thoz perdy SHOES!

Autumn Luciano said...

In the words of John Waters imitating the wicked witch of the west:
"Give me those shoeessss."

Anonymous said...

That hat is gorgeous on its own, but the teal color against your hair color is simply divine. And I love those stockings!

Janey said...

Sorry you didn't find too much at Expo! I adore your hat though! It's fabulous!

Fiona Timantti said...

Wow! That is one cool hat!

Marthaamay O_o said...

The hat is a great colour!

crafty momma said...

beautiful darlin!! I love bordellos too! Amazing shoes! x <3 x

Miss Tami Lee said...

we sell the Teaze shoes at my work and I caved and got a pair. Maybe it's because I'm so tall but I can't walk in them to save my life.

Maggie Leigh said...

I love all of the Bordello shoes, and that hat is fabulous! It looks awesome with your hair.

Casey Maura said...

Aren't some of the best days the one when one wears ridiculously high shoes?! ;) Love your outfit--and that hat is a great find! I've been drooling over the leopard Bordello shoes ever since you posted about them. Eventually they will be mine... ;)

♥ Casey

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

The hat is quite the statement piece, I love the colour and the layers of netting.

The fleur de lis patterned stockings are amazing! I'm so boring, I just wear plain black stockings most days.

Alli said...

You look amazing! And I love your shoes- gorgeous :)

Elder Millennial said...

I MUST ask: how did you stay vintag during your pregnancy? I'm still in the first trimester and can get away with some of my vintage pieces, but my lovely lack of lycra is limiting my choices. Any advice?

Anna Gibb said...

I loved your first pair so much that I've gone looking online for them! I found a sexy pair of black mary jane style ones that I can't wait to get!!! I hope they fit

Helga said...

I am LOVING this outfit,and those shoes make me want to cry with envy!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

What a beautiful hat you have!! I love it.

VaVa Voom said...

I love your tights!

xoxo
Frannie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...