Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Choo Choo

I have been missing in action for a few days, but it was worth while! I was on a mini vacation at family's house in the middle of the desert. But, I will post more on that tomorrow!!
Before I left on my little road trip we had a family trip to the zoo. This was the first time my kids have even been to the zoo, so they were pretty impressed with all that it entails.
We even went on the Zoo Train, which is a really splendid old train that does a 30 minute ride around the animals and up the mountain. Tim snapped this little shot of me boarding the train.
It was such a pleasant little ride, and the kids had tons of fun. Little Margaux really loved the otters and the fish in the underwater exhibit. I think Mr. August's favorites were the zebras.
All in all a lovely family outing, and I am glad it was sunny and beautiful out.
Like I said, tomorrow's post will feature lots of pictures from my trip to the Oregon desert. Which is the same road trip destination that Solanah and I ended at to purchase a vintage collection a while back. I am gonna go cuddle the family and unwind from the long drive.

8 comments:

Miss Caitlin Elizabeth said...

your outfit is super adorable and summery and your kids are just darling:D

Anonymous said...

What did you do to your hair? It looks really cute. Is it twisted in the back?

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

aww how very cute your kids are! Love your son's hat. sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Brooksie said...

Nice pics, you and the kids look so cute! I love your dress too.

thelittlebittyprettyblog said...

You're outfit & children are so adorable!

http://redlipsandcorsets.blogspot.com

~Jolene'sMemoryKeeping said...

I will be going to the zoo in july for 2nd tuesdays. although it will be $4 a person this time it is well worth the drive up there.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous outfit!!

Looks like you had a marvellous day. I adore the zoo train.

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

Love your outfit! Are the sunglasses actual vintage or newer ones made to look vintage? (been looking for some, but I'm always afraid to buy vintage glasses b/c they always seem so fragile)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...